Monday, June 20, 2011

Sidekicks it Is

And then there was one. I’m not even going to get up to go get the score card for this one. We should all simply be excited that this is the final stop on our journey through the burger kitchens of our dreams. Well some of them were the burger kitchens of our dreams anyway.
The fact that I so effortlessly decided to wing this post is a side effect of our effortless scoring for Sidekicks. Can you believe both Sarah and Karen gave 10 out of 10 for burger taste at this place? Our appetites may have said, “Burgers please,” but our hearts said, “Let’s get on with it! Who is the winner?”
And that’s why only three of us wrapped the season up at Sidekicks. I felt like I was kicked in the side when I saw their ridiculous scores. Overall the place didn’t have bad burgers but I don’t think they were anywhere near 10 for taste. I think I was generous albeit weary of burger testing, to give them an 8 out of 10.
From what I can remember, the waitress was nice and they had a decent burger selection. No celebrity encounters, no plain orders, no cribbage, no weird buns and most importantly no soggy underwear. I think everybody is ready to find out who the winners and losers are.
Be sure to stay tuned for the post of posts from the burger coast coming next. Get the low down on what joints to hit and which to avoid incase you still cannot decide from the original posts alone. And there is something to be said about that.
Just kidding, no lame side thoughts tonight for the two (three?) people who read this. And if you’re tuning in for the first time, start from the beginning and enjoy our burger adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment